– … Leonid Mikhailovich! “Omicron” is increasingly sticking to children today. You can cheer up the kids and parents a little, because they believe the Doctor of the World Roshal. What can you advise so that people – adults and children – do not lose their presence of mind, let’s say so.
– Of course, the presence of mind should never be lost.
But this epidemic has shown that it is impossible to joke with these invisible people. And they present lessons that are completely unexpected to mankind – not only in Europe, but also in Asia, in America …
And here in Russia we are faced with them.
But, in general … It turns out that they – these invisible – are to some extent smarter than us.
– That’s it…
– The only thing that soothes me so much is that despite the large number of infected people, there is still no such proportional increase in seriously ill patients. This is good.
Second. You need to read more and look at history. There has never been a pandemic that never ended.
And this one will end too.
But with what consequences, it is very difficult to say.
Let’s get back to the kids.
– Children, indeed, get sick more often now – this was not the case, despite the fact that now vaccinations in some countries have been carried out since the age of two.
But there are certain elements and salvation in this. Yet, in the end, he – this “omicron” – will fizzle out. But it’s hard to say exactly when that will be.
The only thing, it seems to me, is that, nevertheless, we should not leave all anti-epidemic rules, and with children, too.
– That is, both the mask mode and social distance .
– I understand that it is even more terrible to do this with children than with adults, but it must be done anyway. After all, these measures are anti-epidemiological – they are in the foreground for children. No need to drag in vain to clinics, it’s better to stay at home calmly. If the information that is now available is not enough, and it is very large-scale, they say what needs to be done, and so on. All the same, alertness, alertness and alertness.
You know what they said about blowing on cold milk.
The same thing here – you have to blow on cold milk. And even if now the number of patients with covid goes down – I think it will be too early to think that we defeated him, He is smart …
– One clarification. You said: if you are sick, stay at home. But, of course, under the patronage of doctors, right?
And you don’t have to run around the first sneeze to the clinic. The clinic, in general, is for healthy children. As a last resort.
In general, I am a supporter of calling a doctor at home even in extreme cases. Well, if the temperature goes off scale there for 39 – 39.5 – so as not to miss some other infection: then – yes.
Why are children susceptible to the omicron? According to the latest studies of this strain by German scientists, it has the ability to reduce the production of interferon. This is true?
– There is also such a theory. But now all these scientific calculations do not help much. Still, things that have already been worked out help more. Anti-epidemic. We need to stay at home more and communicate less.
– And how do you generally determine whether the coronavirus is in children – that’s it in the first stages?
– It is very difficult, because, in fact, to distinguish coronavirus from SARS and influenza in the early stages – there are no such direct signs. Watch how the disease develops and…
– Excuse me, but this is the last question I have – how do you feel now?
– I feel – in relation to what is happening in the world – not bad. I hooked up again. This is the fourth time.
And in five months I will be grafted again. Because I understand that there is no other way. I am already old, I have a lot of different sores, so I take this seriously.
– You cannot be old because you are Roshal.
– I don’t really believe in these very ones who wave their saber and do little. I would say this: trust in God, but do not make a mistake yourself.
– Understood. Thank you very much.
– And you health!
– We pray for you.
– And I’m for you.